CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Its been a while!

I can't believe how long its been since I have updated. I almost forgot how to log on to here! I wish I would keep up with this like I use to. I miss blogging!!
Things are so amazing in my life right now. Sure I am still battling some struggles, but I am doing it with a more positive outlook, and I think that is helping. I am less stressed and am just enjoying spending every minute with my baby...who is not much of a baby anymore. Ty is now 16 months and he's a joy. A very tiring joy! He is so energetic and is getting into everything, but hey he is a boy! We recently recieved some new diapers from some wonderful friends of ours, and are loving using them! Sunbaby diapers rock, you all need to look into them!




About a month ago, I purchased a custom mini quilt from a wonderful friend. Ty loves his quilt, and is constantly hugging it and playing with it. I cannot wait to save up and buy another one from Tracey!


Check out her quilting blog, she's an awesome momma with an amazingly handsome little boy! Traceyjay quilts

I have a few diapers to pay forward, as Ty no longer fits in them. So this week I will make a blog for it, and hopefully find someone who I can give some diapers to. Diapers include Cow Patties CD and some other WAHM dipes! I would love to pay these forward!!

1 comment:

  1. I too love sunbaby diapers! they are so cheap too! WE have red orange yellow green blue and purple! :D it's a rainbow!

    ReplyDelete