CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Jan.12.2011 picture.

I am really trying to focus on shutter speed/aperture/ISO and all that with using my camera. My goal was to take a picture of a snowflake, but I couldn't even get close. The snow was fine when I went out yesterday. Not the big snowflakes that I would like. I tried catching one and it just melted. I guess I am just too hot! I bought the book called "Understanding Exposure" today and am waiting for it to arrive. I hope that reading it will help me out, because honestly right now I am confused :( Luckily there are groups that I have joined online to help me with this and to get inspiration so maybe by this time next year I will have my snowflake.

Here is a picture I did get yesterday. its just a branch and the focus is off and the lighting....and everything else, but its all I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment