CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Help me decide!!

I need a change, I do like the way I look now, but I need something different. I'm starting over in my life, so shouldn't my look be fresh? I want to cut my hair, but have no clue what to do with it! So I need your help!! I have had my hair short before, well just below my chin, and I liked it. Right now my hair is long, and it gets in the way!!



Ok so you have seen the short hair, and the long hair. Short was easy to handle and somewhat cuter to style.  I would however like something like this:


Or could I pull off something like this?



Ok so I need your help!!!! Please help me to decide what to do with my hair, I need a change, I'm not afraid to do something drastic but I still want it to look good!!!
Please leave comments and tell me your opinions!!!
Please excuse the pictures, the one with the short hair is the best I have!

4 comments:

  1. You could soo rock Katies hair-do!! I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Katie Holmes's hair is way cutier than anne hathaways! Go for it Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will add my vote for Katie's hair too. Especially the long bangs swept off to the side. VERY cute bob.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you could totally pull off the short hair, but both are cute. i vote short, change is good.

    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete