CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

I need to do this....

I know this is late. But I think I'm in denial. How can my tiny baby be ONE!!!! It is not possible!! Tyson turned one on April 21st. He had a wonderful day, and recieved so many great gifts. But really....how did this happen...so fast??! Ty is my world. He is my number one priority. I put him first and I always will. This past year has been great. There have been so many wonderful moments and I am so blessed to have such an amazing little man in my life. The first few months were tough, no sleep...him not eating right...crying all them time...but every time he looked at me with those big eyes, my heart melted and I forgot about all the un happy moments I had that day. He has turned my life around. I have someone who relies on me, who needs me to keep him happy and safe, and I love doing this. It is the best job I have ever had. Sure I've had some personal issues, but those have been sorted out now, and I am finally happy and comfortable being a single mother, although I can hardly say I'm doing it alone. I have such a strong support system, and I can't thank my parents enough for what they have done for Ty and I. Joe and I are in a good place. We still bicker about tiny things, we have different parenting styles, but we are committed to keeping Ty safe, and raising him in a healthy enviroment. Do I wish Joe and I were still raising him as one unit? Sure I do but we both know its for the best. This past year has made me so much stronger. Being a mother has given me more confidence, made me happier, and less negative. Every smile turns me into a better person. The past year came and went, and now I'm looking forward to this next year of Ty's life. We have a fun year ahead of us, and I'm excited for what it entails.


No comments:

Post a Comment