CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A short journey thru Ty's life

Here is Ty at 8 weeks! Our first picture of him...we had no idea if he was a boy or a girl!
Here I am at around 20 weeks I believe...we still didn't know if he was a boy or girl!!
Here I am about 30 weeks. I was getting huge!!!! We knew by now that he was a boy! Hooray!!
April 21st, a very early morning! I was about to pop, and almost 2 weeks late!!
Tyson James arrived at 6:21pm, April 21st, 8lbs 10oz, 21 inches!!
Celebrating Ty turning 1 month old!!
2 months old!!
3 Months! We had done a long road trip, Buffalo, Boston, NYC and Washington DC!!!
4 Months, Ty didn't react to his shots too well :(
5 Months, Go Steelers!!
Six Months!
7 Months, Ty's handsome Christmas Picture!!
8 Months, Christmas Day and standing tall!
9 Months playing in the snow!!!
10 Months, my little prince charming
11 Months, my big boy!!

And of course I'll try and add a 12 month pic tomorrow! I can't believe my little baby is turning ONE tomorrow!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww Rachel, he is so handsome. And I LOVE your basketball belly. You are a gorgeous preggo, you hold it very well!
    I can't believe he is going to be one tomorrow either! Sooooo fast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post! He is so cute!! My little man just turned one today!! It is insane!!!

    ReplyDelete