CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Feeling down.

Ty has always been a really good eater. He would eat any thing and everything. Clear his plate and then just want more. He was always way above average on the weight charts. But now he just won't eat. He'll take a small nibble here and there but he isn't eating like he used to. I give him all the foods that he likes, I give him new foods, healthy foods...but nothing. He just plays with it or throws it on the floor. I hate meal times now. I used to love them, but now its just so frustrating. I was in tears last night because my baby wouldn't eat. I'm worried that he's going to loose weight and get really skinny. He's not the little chubby baby that he was. He doesn't have his budah belly anymore. I'm just feeling like there is something more I should do but I'm at my wits end and I don't know what to do at all! I never thought Ty would have eating issues. I know some babies do, but Ty was always a piggy and now he refuses to eat anything. I'm worried is isn't going to get the nutrients that he needs, I'm worried he'll get sick. I'm worried. I'm sad, I'm mad...grr. Please Ty eat!!!

4 comments:

  1. Try giving him some pedialyte to make sure he's still getting nutrients. He may be eating less because he was going through a growth spurt before and needed more food and now his body is taking a little break. Keep your chin up - you are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try The Enfamil liquid multi Poly-Vi-Sol. It's for children under age four, but doesn't have the sugar that other products have. All children go through this stage. He's just developing his taste buds and his will. As long as he's drinking and eating something, he'll be fine. It's just a part of the "growing pains" for mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel.. Adam's eating has slowed A LOT! He used to eat like 3 jars of baby food each sitting.. now it's like 1. I think it's normal for this age.. at least I hope so. But I totally know what you are going through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! And anonymous who are you? I'd like to try their poly vi sol drops but don't know where I can find them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete