CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Throwback Tuesday #2

So its Throwback Tuesday. I thought I'd take you back into my child hood. I hope you don't mind! Growing up we went on many vacations, some to France, some just around England, Cruises, Wyoming, Beaches...many fun places, luckily we could do that as a family.  I really hope that I can give Tyson all the wonderful opportunities that I had. Traveling was a big part of my childhood, and I think its something that everyone should get to experience. Everyone should get to see all the different cultures, and sample different foods. It really annoys me when people lable different countries as dirty or smelly, when they haven't even been there. I hate sterotypes. France isn't dirty at all. Its lovely. The south of France is amazing! I hope to raise Ty and teach him about many different cultures. Maybe someday Him and I will get to go explore, and he'll get to experience what I did. I can only hope.

2 comments: