CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Throwback Tuesday

So today is Throwback Tuesday. I put a lot of thought into this one. Since this is a mommy blog that I am just starting, I wanted to introduce you to my son Tyson. Ty was born on April 21st. He was running a little late, and the doctors wanted to get him out so they decided to induce me. I woke up early at 5:30am as I was to be at the hospital at 6am. I called and they said not to come in. I was heartbroken. I had waited so long and wanted to meet my little man. I called back at 11am and things had slowed down there so I went in around 12pm. I was induced and out popped Tyson James at 6:21pm, 21 inches and 8lbs 10oz. He was amazing. As he wrapped his tiny hand around my finger, I new my life had changed. Things were going to be much different. Life wasn't going to be the same anymore. I would gain new friends, and lose old ones. I would become more wiser, more emotional, and overall a better person. There was a purpose for me. To be Ty's mommy. One life was dependent on me, and I had to be the one to make the desicions for him. To give him a voice, to build his life and make it a great one.  He means the world to me, I couldn't ask for a better son. Without him I don't know where I would be right now. This journey will be a tough one, but it will make me so strong. So this Throwback Tuesday is dedicated to my son Ty.

1 comment:

  1. wow only 6 hours of labor and you were induced! Amazing!!!! I love the pictures of Ty! He's so handsome

    ReplyDelete