CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday- Random Picture!

Ok so since this is a mommy blog, I have to post a picture of my little man. To get a random picture of him, i'm going to use Facebooks Picture Of The Day App. And then i'll explain it. But to make it even more fun, i'm going to post a random picture of just whatever. And then have fun with that pic also...if that makes sense.
Here is my little man at 8 months. He stands up great by himself. And he always seems to have his hands down his pants! Must get that from his daddy! Watching your child grow is one of the most amazing things ever. One minute they are just laying in your arms, needing everything to be done for them, and the next minute they are feeding themselves, standing by themselves, talking, singing and playing by themselves. They grow up too quickly. So if I can make a PSA, please take in every minute you spend with your baby, because you can never get those moments back. Aw I <3 him!!



This picture was taken a few years back. On the left is my sister Amanda and on the right is me. I couldn't ask for a greater sister. She means so much to me, and I am so glad we are close. We've always been close, sure we have had our fights, but at the end of the day, we love each other and always will. I hate that she is away at school. Sure she isn't too far away, but its not like I can just drop everything and go visit her, as much as I'd like to. Tyson adores her. She has this way of making him laugh. Anytime she looks at him he bursts out laughing. Crazy Aunt!!

1 comment:

  1. Ty has been standing since he was 8 months old... Adam only stands briefly for the last month.. Ty's so big and strong... I think he gets it from his mama

    ReplyDelete