CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hopes and Dreams

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams". I really cherish that quote, by Eleanor Roosevelt. That quote will be something that I will try to instill in Tyson. I want him to have dreams. I want him to work hard to acomplish those dreams. I want him to be able to do what ever he wants to do, I will give him opportunities to do those things, I will let him be who he wants to be, as long as its not something that would harm him in anyway. But being his mother, I have dreams for him too. I want him to be happy and healthy and sucessful. When I was younger, I always wanted to have my child be involved in musical theatre. I wanted my child to go to a performing arts school, be on Broadway, and love to dance and sing. Part of me still wants that for him, but if its not what he wants to do, I'll still support him. He might be great at baseball, or football, or become an artist. I don't know. I just hope that he will have dreams and set goals to reach those dreams. I want him to see how stong he is, and how wonderful he is. I want him to know that his family will love him no matter what he decides to do, and no matter who he decides to be.  That is my dream for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment