CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Not as hard as I thought it would be

So this being a single mother thing isn't as hard as I thought it would be. I just had to get over my fear, and do it. I love Joe, as Tyson's dad, and I love him as a person, but a relationship just didn't work for us, like many people's relationships. I was so scared to leave though. I was worried that I would dissapoint people. I was worried that it wouldn't be the best thing for Tyson. I was worried that my room wouldn't be there at home, because my mum had a new craft room. But I kicked her out and she's in the basement now :) LOL. I was so worried about these things, that I stuck around for much longer than I should have. I should have made this leap a long time ago. It would have been better for all of us. But I kept on pretending that nothing was wrong. Little did I know, everyone could see right thru it. I thought it would be so hard living back at home. Turns out it is the best thing for us. I have so much help around here now, people offer to change diapers, people offer to watch him while I shower!! I forgot how nice taking a shower was! I am so blessed to have such a strong support system. There are so many unfortunate women out there who don't have what I have, and who are struggling to make it on their own. With out the love and support from my family, I think I'd be stuck. I'd still be unhappy, and Ty wouldn't be in the best place. I have made great friends with Joe now, where as before we used to fight constantly. Its nice to be friends with someone who gave you the greatest gift ever. I am very very lucky to have these wonderful people in my life. So to my family and my friends, thank you, from the bottom of my heart. You truly mean the world to Tyson and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment