CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Monday QOTD/ Throwback Tuesday

A new friend asked me yesterday, "What do you like the most about being a mom?" What an awesome question! Super hard to answer though. I love everything about being a mommy. Its the best job in the world and I wouldn't trade it for anything. The answer I gave him was "Waking up and seeing my baby smile, and knowing that I am his world". I love doing everything for him. I would do anything for him. I love seeing him look at me knowing that I'm his mommy, and he knows that he will be safe in my arms. I will do everything in my power to protect this little boy. I love being able to cuddle with my little man knowing that he will always be in my life. He will always love me, and I will always love him. My heart has grown so much since I met this little guy. I didn't realise love was such a powerful feeling. I've never been in love like this before. He is my everything. I love watching him grow, I love seeing the acomplishments that he makes, from the very first smile, to the little baby steps he is taking. He makes me smile, makes me laugh, makes my day amazing even if i'm in a grumpy mood. Those of you that have children know exactly how I feel. Those of you that don't...you will someday. Its a love you can't explain. Ty is with his dad today and I miss him so much. Sure its nice to get a break once in a while, but I'd rather have him in my arms all day. Gahh I miss him! I can't wait to pick him up in 20 mins!!

Throwback Tuesday!!
This is the morning of my induction. The week before I didn't look anything like that. I was small, but then POP!!! Tyson decided to grow, he got huge, and so did I!!! I can't believe he fit inside me. Its kinda odd thinking that I had a human inside my belly! How does that work?!? How did this little man come out of me!? Its so amazing how the human body works, how it can produce such an amazing thing, and how it can heal itself. It really fascinates me how these things work. Think about it. The human body is such an amazing thing, hmmm off to google I go!
This is me about 7 hours after I gave birth! I thought I would be skinny automatically, turns out I was wrong....very wrong!

2 comments: